When developing a test strategy for manufacturing a circuit board assembly, an in-circuit test solution should be part of the consideration.
In the manufacturing process, an in-circuit test solution fits well after inspection tools such as automated optical inspection and automated x-ray inspection. The test and diagnostic benefits of in-circuit testing are numerous and include the following:
- Shorts and opens testing
- Component testing for presence, value, and orientation
- Power-up sequencing and power measurement
- Component functionality testing
- Digital testing of components (ICs)
- Boundary-Scan testing
- Component programming
- MAC address (and similar) management
By downloading a white paper, the details of your profile might be shared with the creator of the content and you may be contacted by them directly.